Welcome to iPhone SE, the most powerful 4‑inch phone ever. To create it, we started with a beloved design, then reinvented it from the inside out. The A9 is the same advanced chip used in iPhone 6s. The 12‑megapixel camera captures incredible photos and 4K videos. And Live Photos bring your images to life. The result is an iPhone that looks small. But lives large.
- Retina display; 4‑inch (diagonal) LED‑backlit widescreen Multi‑Touch display
- 12‑megapixel iSight camera with 1.22µ pixels; ƒ/2.2 aperture; Hybrid IR filter; Panorama (up to 63 megapixels)
- 4K video recording (3840 by 2160) at 30 fps; Slo‑mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps and 720p at 240 fps; Take 8-megapixel still photos while recording 4K video
- FaceTime HD Camera: 1.2‑megapixel photos; ƒ/2.4 aperture; Improved local tone mapping; Retina Flash; Talk time: Up to 14 hours on 3G
- Fingerprint sensor built into the Home button; A9 chip with 64‑bit architecture; Embedded M9 motion coprocessor